Persona 5 is a role-playing game released by Atlus in 2017 and set in Tokyo, Japan. In the game you play as a teenager who moves from their home in America to participate in an investigation into mysterious death of another teenager. The protagonist quickly discovers they are able to enter the world of Persona on weekends after school. There you can help solve cases with your own personal team of Phantom Thieves and fight a variety of enemies using special “persona” powers. The game is pretty long, taking about 50 hours to complete. The main story and side quests are neat but the real fun comes from the social links you can create with other characters in the game. There’s only one reason to play Persona 5 and that’s for these relationships.
The game is a little difficult at first but the difficulty does ease up over time. I’ve beaten it on both normal and hard modes. The difficulty of this game seems relatively balanced as well, with no one section being too hard or easy to complete. It never feels like you’re struggling just because of a lack of skill or familiarity with the mechanics of the game itself. If you have issues beating this game you will likely not have them related to
How the Japanese version is different to our English version
Persona 5 is a popular JRPG game that was first released in Japan in 2015. The Japanese version of the game is different from the English version, which was released later. Here are some of the key differences:
1) The text is in Japanese, not English.
2) Some of the character names are different.
3) The location and layout of some of the areas in the game are different.
4) There are additional content and feature enhancements that were added to the Japanese version of the game.
5) The difficulty level of the game is also higher in the Japanese version.
Overall, Persona 5 is a popular JRPG game that was first released in Japan in 2015. The Japanese version of the game is different from the English version, which was released later. However, if you want to experience all of the content and features that are available in the game, you should definitely try out the Japanese version!
Learning Japanese so you can play persona 5
Persona 5 is a popular JRPG that is available in both Japanese and English versions. If you want to play the game in its original Japanese language, you will need to learn some basic Japanese words and phrases.
Here are some tips on how to get ahead in Persona 5’s Japanese version:
1. Learn the basic vocabulary: The first step is to learn the basic vocabulary of the game. This includes words for menus, items, characters, and other important elements. Once you know these words, you can start learning more complex expressions and sentences.
2. Use Japanese vocabularies in your conversations: When talking to people in Persona 5’s Japanese version, it is important to use specific vocabulary related to the game. This will make it easier to understand what they are saying and why they are saying it.
3. Study flashcards: Another way to improve your Japanese skills is by studying flashcards. This will help you remember key vocabulary and phrases quickly. You can also use flashcards while playing the game to get extra practice.
4. Practice pronunciation: One of the biggest challenges when learning any new language is pronunciation. By practicing pronouncing words correctly, you will decrease the time it takes to use them in real life.
5. Practice with friends: If you are able to find a Japanese friend to practice with, this is an excellent way of improving your Japanese skills. Even if they do not play Persona 5, they will be able to correct your pronunciation and help you remember new vocabulary.
6. Watch anime and movies in Japanese: Watching anime with subtitles or subtitled movies will teach you words and phrases that go along with what is going on in the show, which will help you learn new words and phrases.
7. Listen to music: Listening to certain kinds of music can truly improve how you speak Japanese. You may not know all the lyrics or know how to pronounce them correctly.
Translation of the Japanese dialogue
If you want to get ahead in Persona 5, you’ll need to know how to translate Japanese dialogue. Fortunately, this is a task that can be easily accomplished with a bit of help from online resources.
One great way to start learning how to translate Japanese dialogue is by using an online translator. This type of translator will allow you to enter Japanese text and have it translated into your preferred language. This is a convenient tool if you want to learn how to translate Japanese dialogue without having to worry about grammar or word order.
Another great way to learn how to translate Japanese dialogue is by watching videos. Watching videos will give you a better understanding of the nuances of the language and will help you master the flow of the conversation.
No matter which method you choose, knowing how to translate Japanese dialogue is essential for getting ahead in Persona 5.
If you want to get ahead in Persona 5’s Japanese version, you’ll need to learn how to navigate the game’s menus. This can be a bit tricky at first, but with a little patience and some help from the internet, you’ll be able to figure it all out.
The first thing you’ll want to do is download a translator app like Google Translate. This app will allow you to translate text on the game’s menus into your native language. Once you have this app installed, open it and click on the “Menu” icon in the top left corner.
From here, you’ll need to select your language from the list on the left. Next, click on the “Text” button in the bottom right corner and begin translating the text on the menu screen. Be sure to keep track of which buttons correspond to which commands so that you don’t have to scroll through long pages of text when trying to make a simple selection.
Once you’ve finished translating the menu screen, continue doing this for any other screens that are difficult or confusing to understand. With a little practice, navigating Persona 5’s menus will become easier and more efficient than ever before.
Tips for playing with a guide
If you’re new to Persona 5, or if you’re looking for a step-by-step guide on how to play the game optimally, here are some tips to help you out.
1. Start by reading through the Atlus Wiki page on the game. This will give you a good understanding of what each character can and cannot do, as well as how to use them most effectively in battle.
2. Equip your party members with the best weapons and armor they can carry. This will help them withstand more damage and power up their abilities more quickly.
3. Pay attention to enemy weaknesses and exploit them during battles. For example, take advantage of an enemy’s susceptibility to fire or ice attacks to deal extra damage.
4. save often – even in the middle of battles – because sudden turns in the story can result in unexpected deaths.
5. Finally, always be patient – Persona 5 is a long journey, but it’s worth taking the time to explore every nook and cranny of Tokyo Shadows. Thanks for playing!