With so many apps, it can be hard to find one that you need. This article provides a list of the top six most popular extensions for Chrome (which is also available on mobile devices) that will make your life easier. From there, you can figure out which ones are worth adding to your smartphone or tablet.
The default email app on Chrome is very functional, but it’s not the most convenient to use. The Gmail extension completely transforms your inbox into a more presentable place that you can easily read, respond to comments and manage emails like never before.
If you’re constantly forgetting where you put something important and need to check many different folders at once, try using Dropbox instead of opening numerous tabs in your browser. With this extension installed, all files saved in your Dropbox account will appear directly on your webpages in a tree view for easy access. It also has a powerful search function so that you can find stuffs you’re looking for. Slide this extension adds a brand new tab to your browser that is dedicated to pictures and videos hosted in your Google+ albums or uploaded by other users. Similarly, you can also access the files stored on Dropbox, Flickr and OneDrive through this tab. Pocket When it comes to saving webpages for later reading, there’s no better way than using a bookmark let since it allows you to save webpages as links so they will appear directly on your bookmarks toolbar where you can easily access them whenever you need them. The only problem with bookmark lets is that they are often deleted from the toolbar after some time so that’s why I recommend using an extension such as Pocket instead.
All the steps to install a Chrome Extension on your Android phone
There are a few different ways to install Chrome extensions on your Android phone, but the most common way is to use the Google Chrome Web Store. If you don’t have a Google account, you can also install extensions from the website of the extension’s developer.
If you want to install an extension that’s not available in the Web Store or from the developer’s website, you can use one of the methods described in this article.
To install a Chrome extension on your Android phone:
1. Open the Google Chrome Web Store on your computer.
2. In the top right corner of the store, click more (three dots).
3. In the “More” menu, click Extensions.
4. On the Extensions page, click on the icon of the extension you want to install.
5. If an update is available for the extension, it will be listed in the Updates section and you will be able to download and install it by clicking on “Update now.” If not, click on Install to start downloading and installing the latest version of the extension.
6. When installation is complete, open Google Chrome and click on “Chrome menu > Settings > Extensions.” On the Extensions page, you can view and disable the extension.
How would you rate this tutorial? Additional Feedback:
How to install Google Chrome Extensions on your Computer
If you’re using an Android smartphone, you can install Chrome extensions just like you would on a computer. Here’s how:
1. Open Chrome on your computer.
2. Click the three lines in the top left corner of the browser window.
3. Click “More Tools.”
4. Click “Extensions.”
5. On the “Installed Extensions” tab, select the extension you want to install and click “Install.” (Some extensions may require you to click “Enable” before they’ll work.)
6. If prompted, say “Yes” to the request to install the extension.
7. Click “OK.”
8. Type a destination for your downloaded file and click “Create,” name it, and click “Open.”
9. To log out of Chrome, select the “Chrome” option (three dots) in the upper corner of the browser window, click “Logout,” and then select “Chrome. “With extensions installed, you can access your favorite sites from within Chrome:
How to Uninstall Google Chrome Extensions
Google Chrome extensions are a great way to customize your web browsing experience. However, sometimes you might want to uninstall a Google Chrome extension. Here’s how to do it on your Android smartphone. Google Chrome Not Opening With Error chrome Google chrome not opening on windows 10 . Google Chrome doesn’t open when log in through Chrome browser. It’s a small problem but it’s very annoying to me. I was using Facebook, Twitter and YouTube without any problems, and suddenly it stopped working. I closed down the Chrome browser, restarted Windows 10 PC, but still no luck. So, I had to change my password for all those websites as well as login with Facebook account. Then, I tried again to open the Google Chrome app in Windows 10 PC, but this time after installation completed successfully and opened the Google Chrome browser window that has big error message “Error while checking your identity”.