Advice on PlayStation promotions on Black Friday
Sony Interactive Entertainment announced – on the occasion of the Black Friday – the arrival of unmissable offers on the main titles and services that make up the PlayStation ecosystem. The promotions will guarantee players to buy great games at a reduced price and take advantage of dedicated discounts to enrich their gaming experience with the PlayStation Plus And PlayStation Now.
Let’s see in detail the main offers on the securities:
- FIFA 21: from 69.99 € a 38.49€with a 45% discount;
- The Last of US Part II: from 69.99 € a 39.89€with a 43% discount;
- Ghost of Tsushima: from 69.99 € a 49.69€with a 29% discount;
- Watch Dogs: Legion from 69.99 € a 45.49€with a 35% discount;
- NBA 2k21: from 69.99 € a 34.99€with a 50% discount.
Particularly interesting are the discounts dedicated to the very recent Ubisoft’s Watch Dogs: Legion.
Instead, the following are the promotions related to the services:
- PlayStation Plussubscription annualfrom 59.99 € a € 44.99with a 25% discount;
- PlayStation Nowin version annualfrom 59.99 € a € 44.99with a 25% discount;
- PlayStation Nowin the quarterly version, from € 24.99 a € 19.99with a 20% discount.
It is therefore the right time to renew the annual passes a PS Plus or PS Now given the savings that are not exactly insignificant. The discounts of the black friday of PS end next December 1, 2020.