Gear.Club Unlimited 2 – Tracks Edition is available today for Nintendo Switch
Gear.Club Unlimited 2 – Tracks Edition is available from today across Europe for Nintendo Switch. The game will be launched tomorrow, August 28, also in the United States.
Gear.Club Unlimited – Tracks Edition includes all the contents of Gear.Club Unlimited 2 and offers the opportunity to experience first hand the experience of a real car competition: pit stops, brake and fuel management, race strategy …
In addition to all the tracks already available, players will have the opportunity to race along the difficult course of the most important racing event: the 24 Hours of Le Mans! From qualifying to the strategy to be adopted during the race, the drivers will have to excel in every element to finish on the podium.
Only the best will be able to do whatever it takes to finish first and win the legendary Ford GT40 MK I, winner of Le Mans in the 1968 and 1969 editions. Not only that: another four cars are added to the Gear.Club Unlimited roster: the Nissan GT-R LM Nismo, the Porsche 919 Hybrid, the Mercedes AMG GT3 and the Bentley Continental GT3-R. In addition, all the other 13 cars already available will have their “motorsport” version in this new edition of the game:
- Mini John Cooper Works (F56)
- Lotus Elise 220 Cup
- BMW Z4 Roadster
- BMW M2 Coupe
- Alfa Roméo 4C
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- Mercedes-AMG C63 S
- Alfa Romeo 8C Compitizione
- Alfa Romeo Giulia II QV
- Dodge Viper SRT
- RUF RT12 R
- Pagani Zonda Cinque
- McLaren 570S GT4
Gear.Club Unlimited 2 – Tracks Edition Contents:
- All Gear.Club Unlimited 2 content, including DLC: Packs Arrows, Checker, Hazard and Wings
- The Gear.Club Classics and Ace of the Road DLCs
- A new campaign
- 5 new tracks, including that of the 24 Hours of Le Mans
- 5 new cars in motorsport version and 13 cars prepared for the «Endurance Championship» campaign.
- The new time attack mode: a challenge to beat the fastest lap to write your name at the top of the list of the most legendary drivers. Each car and track combination will have a dedicated list.
The game will be subtitled in English, French, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, German, Russian, Portuguese, as well as Korean, Japanese and Traditional Chinese in the corresponding countries.