Get ready to enter the maddening mists: Black Legend will be released on March 25th
To build excitement ahead of the upcoming launch of Black Legend, Warcave has revealed details on some of the game’s most important features for turn-based strategy fans, including descriptions for each of the 15 playable classes and information on the intricate alchemical battle system.
For fans of strategy games, one of the most anticipated features of Black Legend is the ability to change your team members into one of 15 different classes that are unlocked as the game progresses. With classes ranging from Alchemist to Sharp Shooter, there are options for all kinds of preferred strategy styles.
To unlock a class, the player must collect all the equipment required for that class through exploration or battle. The unlocked abilities can be used by characters, regardless of their class, opening up a wide range of cross-class builds for players to experiment with.
- Strategy-Focused Gameplay: take on every fight with a tactical focus, where unit placement, skill combos and well-chosen attacks are key to survival. Black Legend focuses on old-school strategic vibes, but without a 95% chance of missing out.
- Explosive combinations: mix your ranged and melee combat using alchemy for a wide range of explosive effects. Combine stacks of four different alchemical attacks to injure, poison and debilitate your enemies, but beware, they’ll do the same for you.
- Extensive Character Customization: create your own band of mercenaries with a wide variety of classes, each with unique abilities. Upgrade each of your mercenaries with new weapons, armor and trinkets, and create your own skill sets by equipping cross-class skills.
- Choose your difficulty: for those wishing to see history, the path can be tricky. For those who desire difficulties, even the slightest mistake will be strongly punished.
- Historical enemies: Black Legend fills the city of Grant with creatures from Belgian, Dutch and German folklore such as nekkers, Halewijn, Witte Wieven and Old Red Eyes.
- An engaging story: Immerse yourself in storytelling through environmental narratives, colorful NPCs, and rich props.
- An entire city to explore: the free exploration allows you to explore the many alleys and streets of the city of Grant. Different neighborhoods are home to a wide variety of architecture and environments – you never know where you will discover a hidden path, a treasure trove of new items, hidden missions or recruitable characters.