The Notes app is your handy notepad and sketchpad for iPad and iPhone. If you’re looking for a drawing app for iPad, look no further than the built-in notes. You can simply draw directly on the note as if it were the paper. Here’s how to add online drawings to Notes on iPhone.
* This post is part of the iPhone Life Tip of the Day newsletter. Hire. *
Related: How to Remove a Note Lock on iPhone
How to use the drawing tools in the iOS Notes app
- Open the Notes app and start a new note or open an existing one.
- Touch the marker to open the drawing tools.
- Choose a colour and drawing tool.
- Begin your drawing.
- Tap Done in the upper right when you have finished drawing.
- To return to writing mode, touch the canvas where you want to place the text.
- Tap Done when you have finished writing.
- Tap on the bookmark icon again to add another drawing.
Do you see how the drawing you are creating is done right on the note? Also, you don’t have to worry about the pictures covering the written text as the app prevents the pictures from infringing the text.
Now you know how to draw pictures in the Notes application.