Drag and drop in iOS 11 is mainly for iPad users; however, the iPhone is also perfectly capable of dragging various items, such as apps or photos, and dropping them elsewhere. Which means that you can select multiple apps that you want to put in a folder on your iPhone or iPad. Here’s how to move multiple apps at once with iOS 11 on iPhone.
* This post is part of the iPhone Life Tip of the Day newsletter. Hire. *
Related How to Lock Apps on Your iPhone with Touch ID
How to move multiple apps at once
- From the home screen, press and hold an icon until everyone starts moving.
- Long press an app. Without releasing the application you are holding, use another finger to touch a different application. Now you are dragging two applications simultaneously.
- Keep tapping the apps to add them to the apps you are dragging. Once you have selected all the apps you want, drag them to a different folder or home screen.
- Lift your finger from the screen to release the applications.
Top Image Credit: Denys Prykhodov / Shutterstock.com