How to unlock Bushido Secret Gear in Mario Strikers Battle League
Get exclusive access to the Secret Bushido gear set in Mario Strikers: Battle League
Posted June 12, 2022 Kristina Ebanez
Home » Guides » How to Unlock Bushido Secret Gear in Mario Strikers Battle League
Want to compete in style in Mario Strikers: Battle League? Next, you’ll want to unlock the secret Bushido Gear set. This samurai armor can defend you against the powerful blows of most opponents. Find out how you can acquire this exclusive in-game item.
How to Get Secret Bushido Gear in Mario Strikers Battle League
The Bushido Gear set is a “secret” item, as it only becomes available after the game is over. And even if you win all the competitions, you will have to pay 300 coins for each coin. However, if you’re interested, here’s a guide on how to get this piece of gear.
You will have to compete in the Championship Cup to get this particular team. To unlock this, you need to complete all five workouts: Cannon Cup, Trick Cup, Chain Cup, Muscle Cup, and Turbo Cup.
The Championship Cup should now unlock once you complete the practice rounds. After winning, you will see the end credits scene.
Once the credits stop, you’ll see an exclamation mark marked under “Team Settings.” Open it up and you should be able to get the secret Bushido Gear set in Mario Strikers: Battle League.
Bushido Gear Stats
If you’re not sure about using this article, you can see this breakdown of each gear set. This way you can decide if you want to spend time earning the required coins.
- Bushido Helmet: +4 Passing, -1 Strength, -1 Speed, -1 Shooting, -1 Technique
- Bushido Armor: +4 Strength, -1 Speed, -1 Shooting, -1 Passing, -1 Technique
- Bushido Bracers: +4 Technique, -1 Strength, -1 Speed, -1 Shooting, -1 Passing
- Bushido Sandals: +4 Speed, -1 Strength, -1 Shooting, -1 Passing, -1 Technique
That’s all you need to know about how to get the secret Bushido Gear. You can also check out our guide to all the characters in Mario Strikers: Battle League. For more game content, be sure to explore the relevant links below.
Featured Image Source: Nintendo via AttackOfTheFanboy
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in a new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in a new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in a new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in a new window)