Monster Hunter Rise Gets Its 3.9.1 Update Ahead Of NSO Playtest
Monster Hunter Rise not only regularly features free event quests and collaborative quests to keep things fresh for players, but also continues to receive regular updates to further enhance the player experience. Capcom announced in a tweet that update 3.9.1 is now available for Monster Hunter Rise.
#MHRise patch version. 3.9.1 is now available for download.
🔧 https://t.co/qdBn4J1AYm pic.twitter.com/SxeBlpQTtY
— Monster Hunter (@monsterhunter) March 10, 2022
Here are the patch notes:
Main additions and changes:
- Every week there will be new event quests available.
- The new DLC can be purchased from the Nintendo eShop.
- Fixed a bug where there was no defense bonus for the Switch Ax Defender weapon.
- Fixed various text errors.
- Various other bug fixes have been made.
This update releases shortly before the NSO game trial on March 11, where Nintendo Switch Online subscribers can try the full game for free for one week. Shortly after, Capcom will be hosting a Monster Hunter digital event on March 15, where it plans to show off new information about the upcoming paid DLC expansion, Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak.
Please note that players must be updated to the latest version in order to play online. If you don’t have internet access, players can still participate in local multiplayer as long as all players are using the same version of software. There is also the option to match your software version to other nearby users.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in a new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in a new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in a new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in a new window)