Pokémon Go: Apex Masterpieces Research Guide
Pokémon Go introduced another line of Masterwork Research. During Pokémon Go Tour: Johto, players could unlock this new research masterpiece and get a chance to catch entirely new versions of Shadow Ho-Oh and Shadow Lugia. This line of research is important, it’s designed to be completed over a long period of time, but at ComoHow we have everything you need to know to complete it and catch your own Legendary Pokemon Apex Shadow. And be sure to check out our best Pokémon Go accessories so you can be fully equipped on your Pokémon Journey!
Table of Contents:
- What is Apex Masterwork research in Pokémon Go?
- page one
- page two
- page three
- Page 4
- Questions about Apex Masterwork research in Pokémon Go?
What is Apex Masterwork research in Pokémon Go?
Players who completed Special Research during Pokémon Go Tour: Johto have unlocked the second Masterwork research line. Like the previous year’s Masterwork research line: All-in-One #151, this research is designed to be completed over an extended period of time. This masterful research will reward players with encounters with Apex Shadow Ho-Oh and Apex Shadow Lugia. These new upgraded versions of Johto Legendaries will experience upgraded versions of their signature moves: Sacred Fire+ and Aeroblast+. When purified, these moves will become Sacred Fire++ and Aeroblast++.
- Earn 100,000 XP for ten Hyper Potions
- Complete 100 Field Research tasks for 1,000 XP
- Catch 100 different species of Pokemon for an encounter with Apex Shadow Ho-Oh
Completion Rewards: 20 Ho-Oh Candy, 1000 Stardust, 1000 XP
- Earn a heart with your Pokémon Buddy 30 days in a row for a Poffin
- Send 50 gifts to friends for a Lure Mod
- Open ten gifts for a lucky egg
Completion Rewards: Three Rare Candies, 2,000 Stardust, 2,000 XP
- Hatch ten eggs for 3,000 Stardust.
- Defeat 30 Team GO Rocket members to get a Super Rocket Radar
- Defeat the Team GO Rocket boss for three Silver Pineapple Berries.
Completion Rewards: Apex Shadow Lugia encounter, 2000 Stardust, 2000 XP
- Autofill for 3000 XP
- Autofill for 4,000 stardust
- Autofill for 5,000 XP
Completion Rewards: 20 Lugia Candy, 5000 Stardust, 5000 XP
Questions about Apex Masterwork research in Pokémon Go?
Do you have any questions about Apex Masterwork research in Pokémon Go? Are you planning to purify your Apex Ho-Oh or Apex Lugia? Let us know in the comments below, and be sure to check out the rest of our Pokemon Go guides so you too can become a Pokemon Master.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in a new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in a new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in a new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in a new window)