Pokemon Legends: Arceus — How to Create
One of the many new features introduced in Pokémon Legends: Arceus is the ability to craft. Instead of heading to established stores to get the items you need, you can simply craft your own Pokéballs, cakes, potions, and more! Naturally, that means you’ll have to find a recipe and some ingredients, but don’t worry, we’re here to help. We show you how to craft in Pokémon Legends: Arceus.
Table of Contents:
- How to do:
- List of Poké Balls to craft in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- List of recovery items to craft in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- List of craftable battle effect items in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- List of all other items that can be crafted in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- great adventure
- Pokémon Legends: Arceus
How to do:
How to Craft in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
Pokémon Legends: Arceus is quite different from previous games in many ways, and one of them is about item creation. You’ll still need to get money and run shops, but now you’ll be buying ingredients instead of the items themselves. You will first unlock the ability to craft with an early quest called The Basics of Crafting. It’s a must-quest, and as such, it’s impossible to miss. This is where you will get the recipe for crafting Poké Balls.
From now on, every time you want to craft an item, you’ll need two things. The first is a recipe for the item in question and the second is the list of ingredients. After making sure you have those two things, simply head over to a workbench and start crafting!
List of crafting recipes in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
We’ve compiled a comprehensive list of crafting recipes in Pokemon Legends: Arceus, separated by the general type of item you’ll be crafting.
List of Poké Balls to craft in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- Poké Ball – 1 apricot, 1 rolling stone
- Big ball: 1 apricot, 1 rolling stone, 1 piece of iron.
- Ultra Ball: 1 Apricot, 2 Rolling Stones, 2 Iron Chunks
- Heavy Ball – 1 Apricot, 1 Black Tumblestone
- Lead Ball: 1 Apricot, 1 Black Tumblestone, 1 Iron Piece
- Gigaton Ball: 1 apricot, 2 rolling stones, 2 iron pieces
- Feather Ball – 1 Apricot, 1 Sky Tumblestone
- Wing Ball – 1 Apricorn, 1 Sky Tumblestone, 1 Iron Chunk
- Jet Ball – 1 Apricorn, 2 Sky Tumblestones, 2 Iron Chunks
List of recovery items to craft in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- Fine Remedy – 1 remedy, 1 toning plant
- Full Heal: 1 Cherri Berry, 1 Pecha Berry, 1 Rawst Berry, Aspear Berry
- Full Restoration: 1 Max Potion, 1 Full Heal
- Hyper Potion – 1 Full Potion, 1 Vivichoke
- Jubilife Bun: 1 Hearty Beans, 2 Hopo Berries, 1 Razz Berry, 1 Lure Pie Base
- Max Elixir – 1 Max Ether, 2 King’s Leaf
- Max Ether – Leppa Berry, 2 Invigorating Plants
- Max Potion – 1 Sitrus Berry, 1 King’s Blade
- Max Revive – 1 Revive, 2 King’s Leaf
- Mushroom Tart – 1 elastic mushroom, 1 decoy tart base
- Old Cake – 1 Plump Beans, 1 Dazzling Honey, 1 Sooty Root, 1 Cake Lure Base
- Potion: 1 Oran Berry, 1 Medicinal Leek
- Remedy – 2 Bugwort
- Revive – 1 Vivichoke, 2 Medicinal Leeks
- Super Potion – 1 Potion, Invigorating Plant
- Excellent remedy – 1 beautiful remedy, 1 virichoke
List of craftable battle effect items in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- Aux Evasion – 2 Dopple Hats, 1 Truffle Candy
- Aux Guard – 2 Ironbark Tongues, 1 Invigorating Plant
- Aux Power – 2 swords, 1 invigorating plant
- Aux Powerguard – 1 Aux Power, 1 Aux Guard, 1 King’s Leaf
- Choice Dumpling: 3 Ferns, 1 Dire Mushroom, 1 Sword, 2 Hearty Beans.
- Dire Hit – 2 Direshrooms, 1 Candy Truffle
- Snack Exchange: 1 Candy Truffle, 1 Sooty Root, 1 Bungee Mushroom, 1 Hopo Berry
- Twice Spiced Radish: 2 Sand Radishes, 2 Crunchy Salt, 2 Plump Beans, 2 King Leaves
List of all other items that can be crafted in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- Bean Cake – 1 fat bean, 1 bait cake base
- Grain cake: 1 hearty grain, 1 decoy cake base
- Honey Cake – 1 dazzling honey, 1 decoy cake base
- Pokeshi Doll – 3 Wood
- Salt Pie – 1 Crunchy Salt, 1 Lure Pie Base
- Scatter Bang – 1 Pop Pod, 1 Caster Fern
- Smoke Bomb: 1 Launcher Fern, 1 Sooty Root
- Star Coin: 3 Red Shards, 3 Blue Shards, 3 Green Shards, 1 Stardust
- Stealth Spray – 1 Hopo Berry, 3 Bugworts
- Sticky Glob: 1 Spoiled Apricot, 1 Slime Ball, 1 Sticky Fern
your story awaits
Pokémon Legends: Arceus is receiving a lot of praise due to the many changes it introduces. The general consensus is that it could be one of the best Nintendo Switch games available and we’ll have to wait and see how future Pokemon titles take inspiration from these formulaic developments.
Pokémon Legends: Arceus
Pokémon Legends: Arceus features an open world for players to explore and dozens and dozens of Pokémon to catch. Crafting is a great way to find more success!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in a new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in a new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in a new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in a new window)