Readdle, the popular app developer, brought its excellent Calendars app from iPhone and iPad to the Mac for the first time. The new app lets users connect all of their calendars into one app, including those from Google, iCloud, Outlook, and plus.
Now available on the App Store, Calendars for Mac brings all the features people know from the iOS and iPadOS versions of the macOS app, including support for recurring events, tasks, and natural language input.
Calendars by Readdle has everything you need, carefully optimized for a great desktop experience and seamless efficiency across devices. All the features you loved came with the new version, but now they’re even better:
- Weather: you always know if it’s rainy or sunny.
- Natural language input: Do you want to meet John at Starbucks at 4 pm? Just type this and Calendars creates an event.
- Recurring Events – Create events for regular activities to do every week, every month, or even every third Tuesday of the month.
- Tasks – All your tasks are available in one place. Enhanced Color Coding: Color code your events to quickly segment and visualize what’s happening on a daily basis.
- Video Call Support – Set up video calls while creating events and access Zoom, Meet, or GoToMeeting directly from calendars.
Good news: calendars for Mac have arrived! Now you can seamlessly use Readdle Calendars across all your Apple devices and manage both your work and personal life in one place 🤩
Get calendars 👉 https://t.co/JM3yb0xFVi
Full story 👇 https://t.co/vdgGrtqEoO
— Readdle (@Readdle) June 17, 2022
In terms of pricing, Calendars is free to download and can be used at no additional cost. You’ll get “a basic calendar” that’s “useful for a fairly regular pace of life and work when you need to know what day of the week it is or see if you accidentally forgot your boss’s birthday.” However, those who need the full power of the Calendars feature set will want to upgrade to the PRO plan.
With a PRO plan: you get a super power to control your time. The PRO plan will cost you $19.99 per year and will give you access to calendars across devices on Mac, iPhone, iPad, and even your Apple Watch. The PRO plan includes unlimited use of Planner on Mac, tasks, multiple accounts, recurring events, natural language input, reminders, and more.
Here too there is good news. Those who already pay the PRO plan on their iPhone or iPad will not have to pay any extra money: their subscription is transferred to the calendars on Mac. Just download the app and go!
Speaking of which, Readdle calendars are available for download right now. It’s definitely one of the best Mac calendar apps if other versions are up to the task!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in a new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in a new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in a new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in a new window)