Microsoft Flight Simulator Airbus A319 Announced; Liberation of Flagstaff Airport; London Heathrow update gets new trailer
Third-party developers today released information about add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator, including airplanes and airports.
Posted on July 9, 2022 Giuseppe Nelva
Home » News » Microsoft Flight Simulator Airbus A319 Announced; Liberation of Flagstaff Airport; London Heathrow update gets new trailer
Third-party developers today released information about add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
First, LatinVFR announced that it will continue with its Airbus series following the recent launch of the Airbus A321neo.
Next in line is the smaller CEO Arbus A319 (with older CFM56 and IAE engine options). Other A320 Family aircraft will arrive later.
They also confirmed that there will be no implementation of the FlyByWire systems (although the modders have us covered there) and that they will continue to use the default A320neo systems as a base. They are not intended to compete with more advanced add-ons and their target market is the Xbox and PC market.
Next, we get the output from Flagstaff Pulliam Airport (KFLG) in Arizona by UK2000 Scenery.
You can find it in the developer store and SimMarket for $15.23 plus applicable VAT.
- Full details Buildings
- Realistic floor markings
- High resolution terrestrial image
- Stunning night effects
- Highly detailed airport vehicles
- Excellent frame rates
- full set of signs
- Static plane GA
- PBR materials
- Internal details of the tower
- Internal jetty details
- Animate the flags
- Choose from TWO versions, one with static plane and one without static.
We’ll also be getting an updated London Heathrow Airport version 2 trailer from iniBuilds, which will be provided free of charge to anyone who purchases it.
The improvements, which you can read and see below, are very noticeable.
- Fixed Hilton Garden Inn bug
- Terminal 2b emissions improvements
- Detailed interior of Terminal 5a and improved night lighting
- Limited Terminal 2 interior and improved night lighting
- Terminal 5b texture and geometry improvements, limited interior with improved night lighting
- Terminal 5c texture and geometry improvements, limited interior with improved night lighting
- Added various vehicle routing decals
- Added various taxiway decals.
- T2 Construction Area Improvements
- Minor improvements to details on the land side of T3
- Added custom track output lighting (orange-green toggle)
- Aprons and lines were added to the fire and maintenance area.
- Added ground details for the cargo terminal area.
- Lighting added to the industrial area T5
- Modification of gate 236 to 237 (including signage, etc.)
- Yellow lines now sort under tracking marks.
- Added double white line around parking/taxi boundaries
- Added parking position for G515 (fixed wrong gateway called 516)
- Adjusted gateway rotation for G516 to avoid VDGS clogging
- Addition of the exclusion under the Concorde model
- Airline Gate Assignment Review
If you want to learn more about Microsoft Flight Simulator, you can check out our new interview with Microsoft Flight Simulator lead Jorg Neumann on the 40th Anniversary Edition, the Global Update, and more.
If you’re curious about Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons, you might enjoy our recent reviews of Beijing Capital International Airport, Anchorage International Airport, Phoenix Airbus A320, West Virginia Yeager International Airport, Airport Kansai International, Toronto Pearson Airport, Twin Otter, Auckland International Airport, Skiathos Airport, Athens International Airport, Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport, Amami Airport, Bristol Airport, Marrakech Menara Airport, Central Britain , Tehran Imam Khomeini Airport, Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport, Shanghai Pudong Airport, Krakow Airport, Fukuoka City & Airport, Fort Lauderdale Airport, Chongqing City & Airport, Manila Airport, Santiago Airport, Frankfurt City Pack, Key West Airport, Okavango Delta, Bali Airport, London Oxford Airport, Berlin Brandenburg Airport, CRJ 550/700, the PA-28R Arrow II I, Kristiansand Airport, Macau City and Airport, Bonaire Flamingo Airport, Milano Linate Airport, Singapore City Packet, Tokyo Nari ta Airport, Yao Airport, F-15 Eagle, Paris City Packet , Greater Moncton Airport, Tweed New Haven Airport, Santorini Airport, Sydney Airport, Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Reggio Calabria Airport, Bastia Poretta Airport, Munich Airport, Paris Orly Airport, Newcastle International Airport, Sankt Johann Airfield, Dublin and Seoul City Wow.
We also recently published a review of Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition, which is a great driver for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
If you want to know more about the game itself, you can read our review which will tell you everything you need to know about the Asobo Studio game.
Microsoft Flight Simulator is available now for Windows 10 and Steam, and Xbox Series X|S. A free 40th anniversary edition was recently announced with many new features.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in a new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in a new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in a new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in a new window)