If you’ve been enjoying free “Friday Night Baseball” games with Apple TV+, Apple has good news for you.
Today, Apple and Major League Baseball announced the August schedule for “Friday Night Baseball” and confirmed that all games will stream for free, meaning you don’t need an Apple TV+ subscription to watch. Although the company said advertisers would be revealed weekly, it did specify who would host the coverage before and after the game:
Lauren Gardner, along with a rotating panel of analysts and former MLB players, including Carlos Peña, Cliff Floyd and Yonder, will continue to host live coverage of “Friday Night Baseball” before and after the game. Alonso and former MLB referee Brian Gorman will continue to offer analysis and interpretation of the rules.
Here is the full schedule for August:
friday august 5
- Washington Nationals at Philadelphia Phillies at 7 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati Reds at Milwaukee Brewers at 8 p.m. ET
friday august 12
- San Diego Padres at the Washington Nationals at 7 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia Phillies vs. New York Mets at 7 p.m. ET
friday august 19
- Toronto Blue Jays vs. New York Yankees at 7 p.m. ET
- Texas Rangers vs. Minnesota Twins at 8 p.m. ET
friday august 26
- Tampa Bay Rays vs. Boston Red Sox at 7 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Guardians vs. Seattle Mariners at 10 p.m. ET
Apple TV+ is available on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV through the Apple TV app. It is also available on Fire TV, Xbox, Playstation and Smart TV. The service is also streamed directly through the Apple TV+ website.
If you want to enjoy “Friday Night Baseball” in the best possible quality, check out our Apple TV 4K review and our list of the best TVs for Apple TV 2022.
100% exclusive content for the price of a cup of coffee.
With TV+, you can watch well-produced, big-budget TV shows from famous directors and award-winning actors and actresses on all your Apple devices and with up to six members of your Family Sharing group.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in a new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in a new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in a new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in a new window)