Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters: Daybreak Special Gigs arrives on PC Steam on March 17th
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters: Daybreak Special Gigs will arrive for PC via Steam on March 17, 2017: here are the features and images of the title developed by Arc System Works and Toybox, and published by PQube. After seeing the light in all of his 13 mystery-based and almost gothic adventures within Tokyo’s school walls for PS3 and Vita consoles, and ultimately for Sony’s flagship console, the PS4 (here the review), the classic turn-based Japan RPG-style ghost hunter title, is also coming to PC via Steam.
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters: Daybreak Special Gigs presents from the beginning the possibility to customize our young protagonist, a newcomer to the Kurenai Academy of Shiniuku in Tokyo, not only name and height, but even the blood type. We are immediately immersed in the gloomy and dark aspect of the new school and we are soon thrown into the fray, by the beautiful and cynical Miss Chizuru Fukurai, who firmly leads the group of Gate Keepers. We note a depth of characters as required and the possibility, with the choices of the player, to determine now this, now that reaction. The visual dialogue system is also important to solve certain mysteries and find the hiding place of some ghosts, all enriched with a bit of wise tradition and legend in Japanese sauce. Well-curated artwork for all lovers of classic turn-based Japanese anime and RPG style (so ghost hunt).
– 13 episodes of spooky mysteries – choose carefully to make new friends who join you in battle against creatures of the dark.
– Choose your path – decide how to proceed through the story with your actions.
– A Modern Immersive Story, Ghost – Features deep, immersive true story with a modern version centered on Japanese ghost stories. With multiple paths, you are responsible for how this ghost story will end.
– Stunning animated graphics – Fluid, pictorial portraits of characters highlight the emotions and drama of each interaction.
– Classic-inspired strategy-RPG in the Battle System – Set traps and prepare before a fight in the battle map before joining the fight in first person.
– Story Expanded – New story elements, expanded stories and new scenes take the story of Tokyo Twilight Ghost hunters on a life path better than ever.
– New ‘Daybreak’ Scenario – In addition to the existing scenarios, Concert Special Daybreak features the new ‘Daybreak’ scenario.
– Improved Battle System – Perform more actions while fighting ghosts and gain access to new traps! Receive recommendations during the mission briefing phase, or take full control of them yourself.
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters: Daybreak Special Gigs will be released for PC on March 17th 2017.