Ghost Platoon: the new FPS coming to PC Steam in February
Toplitz Productions announces Ghost Platoon, a new title First Person Shooter developed with Unreal Engine 4. The Austrian manufacturer is about to launch on the market a new game oriented to fast action where to get out alive from PvP clashes you need to know how to read the environment around us well.
WATCH THE NEW ANNOUNCEMENT TRAILER:
Ghost Platoon offers specially handcrafted maps that can accommodate up to 16 players. These are divided into:
- Village: a peaceful town that will soon be ruined by the guerrillas
- Storm: a battlefield where combat will be interspersed with short and long range clashes
- Crossroad: tanks, shattered aircraft and destroyed buildings, the perfect theater for a battle
- Railway station: what can a station in the middle of the desert hide?
The action will be accompanied by armaments such as pistols, SMGs and assault rifles. Ghost Platoon offers three deathmatch modes:
- Classic Deathmatch: whoever scores the most kills wins
- Team Deathmatch: the team with the most kills wins
- Bot Deathmatch: to the teams, computer-controlled bots are added
Each kill will guarantee experience that will be useful to make our way through the 140 ranks available. As we increase our level, we will unlock skins for our characters.
During the clashes, survival will be the master since:
- The weapons do not have many hits and we will have to change them as we find them along the map
- Our health does not regenerate over time. This involves the use of medkits
- There are no classes, we will play based on what we find
Ghost Platoon is available in Early Access on Steam starting February 14th.
Source: Toplitz Productions